background

Monday, March 3, 2014

ROAR!!

Ok, well getting one blog post per week hasn't been quite as easy as I had hoped. However, as most of you know, my Grandpa passed away last week, which has kind of disrupted my little schedule around here. I will definitely write about him and my favorite memories with him, but am not quite ready for that yet. So in the meantime I thought that I would write about our trip to the Zoo last weekend. Living in San Diego, we have access to an amazing zoo as well as the Wild Animal Park, but Molly hasn't really been old enough to get into it until now. We had such a great time with Suzi and Mike and can't wait to go back! Get ready for a little picture overload...

 


She might have peed through her diaper onto Jeremy's shirt shortly after this pic...oops!!


I love this picture because Molly is so into it and poor Jeremy look miserable because there were SO MANY people in this exhibit...

This picture was taken at the polar bear exhibit in a play igloo. Molly had so much fun - she was squealing at the top of her lungs and my sweet sister got all the way in there with her! 


Her first time on my shoulders! She kept saying "up high"!




These are my favorite pictures from that day. Gracie could not have cared less that we were at the zoo, but she sure had fun with her Aunt Susu! 

Not much else has been going on around here, just a lot of trips to Manhattan Beach to start settling everything for my Grandparents. We are however getting VERY excited for Jeremy's parents to visit next week and will definitely have a lot more pictures after their trip. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Love love all these pics! Love little Gracie girl's smile

    ReplyDelete