background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween...a little late!


Oh, how I have missed you little blog!! Haha, I was creating this post and trying my hardest to get all of my halloween pics into cute little frames when my computer crashed. So, I managed to just get the one looking all cute, but here are the rest of our halloween decorations. We kept things pretty low-key this year since Suzi's wedding was less than a week after Halloween, but I still had a great time answering the door for all of the cute kiddos in our neighborhood. I promise to make a McDonnell Wedding post ASAP...








Our table all dressed up for Halloween, Jeremy asked me why we have to leave the table set all day long, and I said because it looks better that way - leave it!





And lastly, these adorable little pumpkins I made. While Jeremy and Mike were out of town, my mom had Suzi and I over for an arts and crafts day and this is what we created. They are fake pumpkins with puffy paint, sequins and whatever fun stuff my mom had. The white one was stamped with regular craft paint.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth...just wanted to let you know how much I like your blog. And LOVE your style!! I sooo want to get in on your next arts and crafts day...those pumpkins are adorable! ~Kim

    ReplyDelete